The Wiejce Estate is located in the vicinity of the Notecka Forest, which is great news for cycling enthusiasts. The surroundings of the estate are conducive to fantastic cycling expeditions. Having cyclists in mind we have prepared a special offer.
breakfast and dinner
Packed lunch box: 2 sandwiches, chocolate bar, apple,
carrot, mineral water and juice
Welcome energy cocktail
Raincoats in case of bad weather
Unlimited use of Nordic walking sticks available
Access to advice and tourist publications (maps, guides)
After a hiking trip – the possibility of using a dry sauna, steam sauna, jacuzzi (additional fee – 30zł / hour)
Package price 250zł / person
Each day of extended stay – 200zł / person
We can recommended specific bicycle routes or help you create your own cycling plan.
Green trail – supraregional route Lubiatów – Krasne Dłusko
The area of Skwierzyna commune:
Skwierzyna Gaj – viewpoint,
The length of the route is – 34,6 km
Yellow trail – supraregional Warcin – Zamyślin
The Skwierzyna commune runs through:
In the Skwierzyna commune, the length of the route is – 30.2 km.
Through the Forest there are multiple bicycle routes marked with a bicycle and a colored strip on a white rectangle:
– Krzyż, Drawsko, Pęckowo, Piłka, Miały, Wieleń , Huta Szklana, Krzyż (green trail, 57 km)
– Oborniki, Kowanówko, leśniczówka Rożnowo, Jaracz Młyn, Rożnowice, Miłowody, Oborniki (red trail, 17 km)
– Drezdenko, Lubiatów , Wiejce Krobielewko, Nowy Dwór, Świniary, Skwierzyna (green trail, 46 km)
I. The conditions for making a reservation:
1. making a booking (email or delivery by mail to the Palace address) containing the person’s making the reservation (customer), address, telephone contact, email address, date of stay.
2. confirmation of the booking by the Palace, specifying the amount of the booking deposit and the due date of the payment.
II. If the deposit is not paid within the time specified by the Palace, the reservation expires.
III. In the event of cancellation of the booking by the Customer after making the advance payment, the Palace shall retain the advance payment made by the Client as a cancellation fee.
IV. If you go ahead with your event the payment advance will go towards your final bill